PacingWe run at your desired pace, you focus on the run, we'll carry the nutrition, etc.
Pacing is the MOST personalized service offered. I run with you, at your desired pace, during your training runs or racing events. This is all about you so you can focus on your run.
Whether you are a newbie or an accomplished athlete, the Assessment is a great way to introduce you to effective training strategies and refine your current approach. Challenging yourself with specific targets and specificity of training is vital to keeping running structured, effective and most importantly…fun! As part of this service, I will help you map out an approach for whatever running goals you aspire to achieve. We’ll also discuss races to target and your individual scheduling concerns to help you feel adequately prepared given your lifestyle, professional schedule and outside interests. I also like to allot time to answer questions about gear, during-run nutrition and any ancillary training topics pertaining to running you would like to address. After our meeting I will write up a detailed summary of our meeting!
Why choose pacing?
- …receive one-on-one pacing and coaching from your coach during your training run or race.
- …timed progress while we run your workout (great if you have specific goals in mind).
- …post-run email containing all data collected during our run i.e. pace, splits, distance, route
- …packages available! Contact me if you would like to arrange multiple runs together.
- …discount available for Private Coaching clients!
- …thorough post run stretch, if desired.
- …sessions longer than the 60 minute minimum can be booked in 15 minute increments.
Need help figuring out which running service is right for you? Let’s discuss via email at runhikejump @ gmail.com!
Will helped get me in better shape for Cross Country and Track & Field season!Dougie B
I really enjoyed running with you. You pulled me the whole way.Scott B.