Deals on Garmin Watches!
There are some great deals on Garmin watches going on right now! There are Garmin watches that can be worn all day as well as some very classy watches that do function with one main purpose, too– tracking your running or other workouts. Check out these great deals on Garmin watches below!
If you read one of my previous posts about the best Garmin watches, you would see that Garmin makes EXCELLENT watches for runners, triathletes, and fitness-minded individuals that they are awesome and work extremely well.
Deals on Garmin Watches!
I have owned and used a few different Garmin watches since I came into the running scene – the 10, 305, 310XT. I have a bunch of friends that use the 220, 225, 235, Fenix watches and more! The Fenix 3 and Fenix 5 are absolutely fantastic watches that work for runs as well as acting as everyday watches. The same can be said for some of the other recent additions to Garmin’s Forerunner lineup, especially since Garmin now has several models with heart rate (HR) for the optical heart rate sensor built-in to the back of the watches. That’s a pretty cool feature so you don’t have to wear a strap!
You can also receive notifications from your smart phone on several of the newer Garmin watches!
Through the next couple of days (some of the watches are on sale for a few days), you can get some great deals on Garmin watches. Here are the models on sale as well as their regular prices.
Deals on Garmin Watches
- Garmin Fenix 5 – $599
- Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire – $699
- Garmin Fenix 3 HR – $449 ($150 off) – has the optical heart rate monitor
- Garmin Fenix 3 – $449 ($50 off)
- Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire HR – $599 ($40 off) – has the optical herat rate monitor
- Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire Titanium – $649 ($50 off) – definitely the classiest Garmin of the bunch!
- Garmin Forerunner 225 – $154
- Garmin Forerunner 230 – $175 ($74 off)
- Garmin Forerunner 235 – $279 ($50 off) – this model has the optical hear rate monitor but is otherwise the same as the above watch
- Garmin Forerunner 630 – $299 ($101 off)
- Garmin Forerunner 735 – $449
- Garmin 920XT – $265 ($185 off) – this is a triathlete model, much larger face if you prefer it – really nice watch and long battery life
- Garmin vivoactive – $165 ($85 off)
Which One of the Great Deals on Garmin Watches to Choose?
If you want a great watch to get started with that will also be great for races and training, the Forerunner 230 is a really great deal and a watch to consider. Another great performer which would even undercut that one on price would be the vivoactive for only around $165.
If you are looking for a watch that will go for a very long time on activities (running, biking, hiking, etc.), go with the 920XT or Fenix 3 or Fenix 5 (definitely go with one of those if you are a triathlete). If you want a Garmin watch that will be wearable every day as a regular watch and be a stellar performer for your runs, go with the Forerunner 230.
I actually currently have an older model of a Forerunner 310XT and love how long Garmin Watches last! Garmin has done a great job in making such quality components while adding awesome extra features, too.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links that will support keeping this site active and if you decide to click through any of the links, there are no additional charges to help support our site. Simply clicking the links and completing your transactions like normal helps our site. Thank you for your support.