We’ll tell you where to meet up. More than likely it’ll be by the trailhead parking lot.
We’ll provide a huge bag of delicious trail mix with cashews, raisins, cranberries, almonds, and dark chocolate chunks for on-trail munching in case you need some energy or get hungry. If you have any allergies, let us know and we can provide some other options.
We’ll also carry extra water for you, too, so you can simply focus on the adventure surrounding you.
The hikes that we’ll take you on are not meant to be extremely technical or difficult. Our services are primarily geared towards new hikers, novices and moderate hikers who want to go have fun and not have to worry about ALL the details that go into a successful hiking adventure. This way you, our awesome hiker, can enjoy the full blown nature and beauty in its full glory.
Sometimes motivation to run can be hard. Signed up for a race and training for the race has been slacking?
Sometimes you just need someone to run with you and pace you that isn’t your digital pacer on your fancy watch or phone.
That’s where we come in.
Training Plans + Real-Time Coaching Runs
- Personalized Training Plan (generally 3 month training plan, can be negotiated if more is needed)
- Running Form Assessment
- 15 Paced Runs
- I will run with you, carry water, nutrition, so you can focus primarily on the task at hand: your run.
- Can work for 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon, and ultra-marathons (up to 50Miles)
Personal Pacer for a Running Race
- Sometimes you need a personal pacer and cheerleader with you for your entire event.
- Whether that event is a 5k, 10k, half-marathon, or marathon, RunHikeJump will pace you!
- All that’s required is to pay for our entry fee to the race you want to be paced at and $25
Training Run Pacer + Gear Holder
- Training for a running event but don’t have anyone to run with you? We can help with that!
- We’ll run right next to you for your training runs and carry all the extra things (water, nutrition, etc.) so you can focus on your run.